There are no other study programmes for comparison
Search study programmes for comparison:
Language of instruction
Qualification degree and (or) qualification to be awarded
|Bachelor of Business Management
Place of delivery
|Vilnius, Dariaus ir Girėno g. 21
Institution that has carried out assessment
Institution that has performed accreditation, accreditation term
|Studijų kokybės vertinimo centras, 6/30/2017
Data provided or updated (date)
Order on accreditation
|More about programme
Institutions providing this programme
Programmes with similar name
Programmes granting same qualifications
Summary of the Profile
Objective(s) of a study programme:
1. To provide knowledge of business planning, organization and administration of the on-going processes of tangible and intangible resources capabilities.
2. Develop skills to assess potential risks to the business environment and the opportunities of technological developments and markets, creating and developing a business concept and strategy formulation.
3. To develop creative, socially educated personality, ethical and responsible approach to the environment, self-improvement skills, and analytical and critical thinking.
Students have :
1. To gain knowledge in the area of business management and various management theories, to understand activities of the company and their importance and usefulness.
2. To know the theoretical aspects of market and business processes and to be able to explain them in different situations.
3. To be able to gather and to analyze business-related information.
4. To foresight activity opportunities, risks and possible alternatives on basis of available information.
5. Create added value by mobilizing and motivating staff, developing and implementing business ideas and market opportunities through the formation of operational and business strategy.
6. To be able to communicate effectively using various means or tools of communication in different environments and cultures.
7. To adapt and adopt legally-based, ethical solutions in the changing social, economic, cultural and technological environment.
Activities of teaching and learning:
Lectures, assignments, case studies, project work, tests, discussions, consultations, self-study task, presentations, role plays, self-reflection, laboratory work
Methods of assessment of learning achievements:
Examinations, assessment of tasks, discussion and assessment of situations, assessment of projects, assessment of tests, assessment of written work
Students can choose elective 2 common subject courses:
1. Philosophy or Logics
2. Politology or Sociology
And 5 elective courses form main study field:
1. Sales Management or Business Risk Management
2. Consumer Behaviour or International Finance Markets
3. Integrated Marketing Communication or Cost Accounting and Analysis
4. Advertising Psychology or Management Accounting
5. International Marketing or Financial Audit
Distinctive features of a study programme: