Report Viewer Configuration Error
The Report Viewer Web Control HTTP Handler has not been registered in the application's web.config file. Add <add verb="*" path="Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd" type = "Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler, Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=184.108.40.206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91" /> to the system.web/httpHandlers section of the web.config file, or add <add name="ReportViewerWebControlHandler" preCondition="integratedMode" verb="*" path="Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd" type="Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler, Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=220.127.116.11, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91" /> to the system.webServer/handlers section for Internet Information Services 7 or later.
|EUROPASS CERTIFICATE SUPPLEMENT (*)|
1. Title of the certificate (LT)¹
Profesinio mokymo diplomas. Sandėlio operatoriaus modulinė profesinio mokymo programa (valstybinis kodas T32104110)
¹in original language
2. Translated title of the certificate (EN)¹
Qualified worker's Diploma. Warehouse operator modular vocational training programme (state code T32104110)
¹If applicable. This translation has no legal status.
3. Profile of skills and competences
Competencies included in the qualification:
1. Prepare the workplace for the warehouse operator.
2. Apply standards for storage conditions, packaging and labeling of food and non-food commodities, raw materials and produce.
3. Take appropriate action in the emergency of breakdowns and accidents.
4. Work in a warehouse using warehouse equipment.
5. Work with information technology, automated and computerized warehouse systems and equipment.
6. Safely carry, move and transport cargo.
7. Pack cargo and goods.
8. Prepare a vehicle for loading work and maintain loading equipment.
9. Coupling, hitching and attaching the load handler to a container or vehicle.
10. Securely load, carry, move, transport and sort cargo using handling equipment.
1. Operate a forklift truck with special lifting and handling equipment.
2. Securely load and unload cargo with a forklift.
3. Operate electric forklifts with special load lifting and loading devices.
4. Secure loading and unloading of loads with electric forklifts.
4. Range of occupations accessible to the holder of the certificate¹
¹ If applicable
(*) Explanatory note
This document is designed to provide additional information about the specified certificate and does not have any legal status in itself. The format of the description is based on the following texts: Council Resolution 93/C 49/01 of 3 December 1992 on the transparency of qualifications, Council Resolution 96/C 224/04 of 15 July 1996 on the transparency of vocational training certificates, and Recommendation 2001/613/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 10 July 2001 on mobility within the Community for students, persons undergoing training, volunteers, teachers and trainers.
© European Union, 2002-2014 | http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu
5. Official basis of the certificate
Name and status of the body awarding the certificate
Legal entity with licence to provide formal vocational training programmes
Name and status of the national/regional authority providing accreditation/recognition of the certificate
Ministry of Education and Science of The Republic of Lithuania
Level of the certificate (national or international)
ISCED 352; LTKS III; EKS 3
Grading scale / Pass requirements
10 grade scale.
A Pass Grade -
Access to next level of education/training
Possibility to continue learning at the same level of education programme
Law on Education of the Republic of Lithuania
Law on Vocational Education and Training of the Republic of Lithuania
Resolution No. 535 of 4 May 2010 of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania “On the approval of the description of the National Qualifications Framework
6. Officially recognised ways of acquiring the certificate
Aggregate duration of learning required to get the certificate (in weeks): 0
Ratio of theoretical and practical learning (%): /
Duration and place of apprenticeship (in weeks): (0)
Possibility to include passed education: passed education included by evaluating the knowledge
Description of vocational education and training received
Part of programme (%)
Duration (in weeks)
Accredited prior learning
| || |
Total duration of the education/ training leading to the certificate
More information (including the description of the national system of qualifications) at:
The National Reference Points: