Report Viewer Configuration Error
The Report Viewer Web Control HTTP Handler has not been registered in the application's web.config file. Add <add verb="*" path="Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd" type = "Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler, Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91" /> to the system.web/httpHandlers section of the web.config file, or add <add name="ReportViewerWebControlHandler" preCondition="integratedMode" verb="*" path="Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd" type="Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler, Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=188.8.131.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91" /> to the system.webServer/handlers section for Internet Information Services 7 or later.
|EUROPASS CERTIFICATE SUPPLEMENT (*)|
1. Title of the certificate (LT)¹
Kvalifikacijos pažymėjimas. Tekintojo mokymo programa (valstybinis kodas 262071509)
¹in original language
2. Translated title of the certificate (EN)¹
Qualification certificate. Turner training programme (state code 262071509)
¹If applicable. This translation has no legal status.
3. Profile of skills and competences
1. Know types of milling machines, tools, and cutting modes for processing various surfaces.
2. Mill medium complexity components using universal milling machines, drill and increase depth and size of apertures, and mill apertures and cavities, grooves, and shaped surfaces; cut internal and external threads using taps and dies.
3. Know the system of tolerance and fitting, and devices for measurement and regulation.
4. Make blueprints of the components and read unit assembly drawings.
5. Observe health and safety, and fire and electrical safety requirements; render first aid to injured parties.
4. Range of occupations accessible to the holder of the certificate¹
The holder may perform milling operations at companies that use milling machines.
¹ If applicable
(*) Explanatory note
This document is designed to provide additional information about the specified certificate and does not have any legal status in itself. The format of the description is based on the following texts: Council Resolution 93/C 49/01 of 3 December 1992 on the transparency of qualifications, Council Resolution 96/C 224/04 of 15 July 1996 on the transparency of vocational training certificates, and Recommendation 2001/613/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 10 July 2001 on mobility within the Community for students, persons undergoing training, volunteers, teachers and trainers.
© European Union, 2002-2014 | http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu
5. Official basis of the certificate
Name and status of the body awarding the certificate
Legal entity with licence to provide formal vocational training programmes
Name and status of the national/regional authority providing accreditation/recognition of the certificate
Ministry of Education and Science of The Republic of Lithuania
Level of the certificate (national or international)
ISCED 352; LTKS III; EKS 3
Grading scale / Pass requirements
10 grade scale.
A Pass Grade - Grade 7-10 or entry "Passed"
Access to next level of education/training
Possibility to continue learning at the same level of education programme
Law on Education of the Republic of Lithuania
Law on Vocational Education and Training of the Republic of Lithuania
Resolution No. 535 of 4 May 2010 of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania “On the approval of the description of the National Qualifications Framework
6. Officially recognised ways of acquiring the certificate
Aggregate duration of learning required to get the certificate (in weeks): 15
Ratio of theoretical and practical learning (%): 53/47
Duration and place of apprenticeship (in weeks): (0)
Possibility to include passed education: passed education included by evaluating the knowledge
Description of vocational education and training received
Part of programme (%)
Duration (in weeks)
Accredited prior learning
| || |
Total duration of the education/ training leading to the certificate
More information (including the description of the national system of qualifications) at:
The National Reference Points: